6 local institutions will offer FREE admission during the month of May, 2019 to each other’s members.
“The Membership Exchange is a partnership that offers an a-MAY-zing opportunity for members to explore the vibrant cultural attractions right here in Southwest Michigan. It’s a perk that is an added value for existing members, and the benefit attracts new members to join and discover animals, nature, art, science and history at each destination.”
– Leslie Walsh, spokesperson for Binder Park Zoo
1. The Air Zoo, Portage Michigan
2. Binder Park Zoo, Battle Creek, Michigan
3. Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, Michigan
4. Kalamazoo Nature Center, Kalamazoo, Michigan
5. Kalamazoo Institute of Arts, Kalamazoo, Michigan
6. Kellogg Biological Station (KBS) Bird Sanctuary and Manor House, Augusta, Michigan
are partnering for the sixth year of the Southwest Michigan Cultural Membership Exchange.
If you present a valid membership card and photo ID from any of these organizations, you can enjoy FREE admission at any of the six destinations May 1–31, 2019.
You can also obtain a punch card to be validated at each visit.
If you visit all six destinations, you can submit your completed punch card to be entered in a random drawing to win a set of annual memberships to each organization.
The drawing will be held on June 3, 2019.
Six Area Attractions Offer FREE Admission in May to Members